Department Of Tamil
Mail ID - email@example.com
Students strength - PG - 27
|1||Dr.(Mrs.)B.Nagajothi, M.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,PGDCA.,Ph.D.,||Head & Assistant Professor|
|2||Dr.(Mrs.)M.Tamilselvi, M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,||Assistant Professor|
|3||Dr.(Mrs.)A.Ananthi, M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,||Assistant Professor|
|4||Mrs.P.Pathirakali, M.A.,PGDCA.,M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|5||Mrs.S.Jaya, M.A.,M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|6||Mrs.A.Balasaraswathi, M.A.,M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|7||Mrs.P.Aruljothi, M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mrs.K.Prema, M.A.,M.Phil., ||Assistant Professor|
|9||Selvi.S.Sivapriya, M.A.,B.Ed.,M.Phil., ||Assistant Professor|
Highlights of the Department
- There are 4 Ph.D. awardees in our department, rest of the others are pursuing Ph.D.
- There are 4 members qualified NET Exam and one Staff qualified NET and SLET.
- Our faculty members published 73 National and International level research papers and published paper in journals also.
- We conduct a three days seminar in 2015 Central Institute for Tamil Language with financial assistance of Rs.1,50,000/- named Sanga illakkiyathil Agam, Puram sarntha Ara Unarvukal.
- Every year our students participated student faculty research forum.
- We conduct "Akshayapathiram Ilakkiya Vattam" every month to kindle students' knowledge and encourage them for vast reading.
- From 2016 we celebrate "Bharathi vizha" to introduce Mahakavi Bharathiyar poem, stories, essays among the students.