Department Of Commerce (Professional Accounting)
|The Department of Commerce – Professional accounting was established in the year June 2017 with a unique vision to cater to the needs of CA aspirants.|
Objectives of the course
- Motivates the students to pursue the Chartered Accountancy course along with the B.Com (Professional Accounting) course.
- To make the students eligible for higher studies in Professional Courses like ICWAI, CA, ACS and other courses such as M.Com., M.F.C., M.B.A.
Features of the course
- The Curriculum is designed at par with CA Professional Course.
- The Course facilitates the students to clear the CPT in the first year, IPC in second year and to undergo Article ship/Training in Chartered Accountant’s firm in the final year.
- The course sharpens the analytical and decision making skills of the students by Professional Training.
- Requirements : Pass in +2 with Commerce and Accountancy.
|Guest Lecture by eminent auditors|
|16.08.17||G.Sekar F.C.A||Goods and Service Tax|
|19.08.17||A.C.S.L.Kanmani B.Com(CA),ACS||Motivational speech|
|07.09.17||CA.S.Rathinagiri DDP.,DCHSM.,ACA.,FCA.,DISA.,||Career Counselling Sub-group Under Bos,ICAI|
|16.12.17||T.Amutha B.Sc.,ACA.,CS.,M.B.A.,M.A.,||Accounting standards|
|06.01.18||CA.Anuradha Giridharan M.Com.,FCA.,DISA.,|
|Guidance for CPT|